PRG search Junior Account Manager VenuesNaar overzicht
You will report to the Head of Commercial Unit and develop and maintain customer relationships. You will be a key point of contact for a venue client.
- Acting as a main point of client contact for the venue
- Coordinate and negotiate pricing and specifications
- Liaise with Finance Department to carry out account checks and discuss payment terms.
- Calculate and present client quotations in line with the Company’s pricing policy.
- Provide clients with all areas of project management and advice, to include technical and equipment specifications, crew schedules, transport requirements, etc. with the support of the Production Team where required.
- Manage project changes and customer confirmations, observing the Company’s customer credit control policy.
- Keep up to date with PRG’s policies, products and services.
- Attend production and site meetings as required.
- Prepare job forecasts and financial summaries as required
- Previous experience within a client-facing customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relations
- Self-motivated with the ability to work and develop personally on your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and cope with a demanding workload.
- Demonstrable ability to prepare a proposal to a customer’s outline specification against a budget.
- Attention and accuracy to detail.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety working practices
- Financial awareness and business acumen.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English – all spoken and written
- Excellent computer skills, AutoCAD (or Sketchup) would be an advantage, MS Office is basic
- A challenging position within a dynamic environment and an interesting industry.
- Full-time job.
- Competitive salary in accordance to your experience, including fringe benefits
Send your CV and motivation letter to HRBelgium@prg.com, PRG bvba, Vaartdijk 6, 3150 Tildonk.