SEAUTON International zoekt: Project Manager PCO en Association Management TeamNaar overzicht
SEAUTON is specialised in association management and an expert in the organisation of national and international meetings, conferences and events. The company is based in Wijgmaal (Leuven, Belgium) from where it operates worldwide. Since its foundation in 1999 it has won several international awards. Crucial to SEAUTON’s approach is its creativity, result-orientation and open-mindedness.
To support the company’s growth, SEAUTON is currently looking for a Project Manager to join the PCO (Professional Congress Organiser) & Association Management (AM) team. Do you have what it takes? Let’s talk!
Your job at SEAUTON
As a PROJECT MANAGER you will hold an advanced level project management position at SEAUTON and report directly to the COO. You will be responsible for different types of projects, both national and international, focusing on PCO & AM.
With regard to Associations Management you will:
- Take the lead in day-to-day operational and administrative management: strategic planning, implementation and follow-up, marketing & sponsorships, budget management, contract management, general office management, database management.
- Give professional advice and take the lead in PCO events design and project management.
- Organize national and international meetings, conferences & events and coordinate projects on-site.
- Make sure that all your projects are delivered successfully, meeting the established quality requirements and deadlines.
- Focus on project continuity and drive our business towards long-term client relationships.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience and hold a Master’s Degree.
- You have excellent organizational skills, you are able to handle pressure and have a hands-on attitude.
- You are customer-orientated, open-minded and creative.
- You are a team player and you are not afraid to take initiative.
- You are prepared to travel abroad regularly.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You hold a driving license.
What we can offer you
- A full-time position in a healthy, growing, dynamic and flexible work environment (15 min. from Brussels).
- The opportunity to be part of a strong and competent team of motivated professionals.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a diverse and challenging job.
- The opportunity to work from home.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Have you got what it takes? Let’s talk!
Please send your motivation letter and CV to:
Recruitment & Selection – attn.. An Goethals
Vaartdijk 3 – 002
3018 Leuven, Belgium
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.