Top locations for meetings - Hyllit Hotel AntwerpenTo overview
Hyllit Hotel Antwerpen – Top locations for meetings
At a top location:
– Just 100m from Antwerp Central Station
– New from June 2012: direct train link between Brussels Airport and Antwerp Central Station in just 30 minutes.
– 50m from the direct shuttle service to Brussels Airport.
– A mere 10 minutes away from the main roads out of Antwerp.
– In a setting offering plenty of entertainment options for an active programme.
– Within walking distance of larger conference and meeting venues and 10 minutes from Antwerp Expo.
The Hyllit Hotel offers more than 400m² of meeting and event space.
Sala Vivaldi and Sala Garibaldi
– Total floorspace 287m².
– Seminars of up to 150 people.
– The two rooms can be used together or separately.
Sala Verdi and the two Boardrooms:
– Skyline rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and roof terraces.
– Sala Verdi has a capacity of up to 30 people, and the boardrooms can take up to 12 people.
What you will experience:
– Meetings flooded with natural light.
– Nice weather? Enjoy your coffee break on the terrace or in the inner garden.
– Free Wi-Fi.
– Private, guarded hotel car park.
– Waiter-served lunch in Restaurant Gran Duca, while you enjoy the view over Antwerp.
– A sandwich lunch in the breakfast restaurant, with access to the inner garden.
– The Emerald Cocktail & Wine Lounge Bar: end your day relaxing over a cocktail.
Planning a residential seminar?
– A choice of 200 quiet luxury rooms with everything provided to ensure you a good night’s sleep.
– The relaxation centre offers everything you need to unwind as an experienced business traveller.
– An extensive American breakfast buffet, served with a smile in the naturally illuminated breakfast restaurant.