Seminar room in Ostende - Oostende Convention Bureau
Oostende Convention Bureau – Seminar room in Ostende
Oostende… Your conference city by the sea
Is there any greater pleasure for a conference delegate than the taste of the salty sea air and a stroll along the beach after a day at a conference?
Oostende is a compact meeting city where all hotels and convention venues are within walking distance. The City by the Sea boasts 40 hotels or 5,000 beds. Oostende has the widest choice of three and four star hotels on the Belgian coast.
The conference rooms are modern and have an invaluable asset… sea view!
• A lively seaside destination which will encourage, stimulate and inspire.
• The widest range in terms of hotel and meeting accommodation at the seaside.
• A large selection of quality restaurants and trendy bistros.
• Fresh fish and maritime heritage.
• Unique locations with a historical character.
• All venues within walking distance.
• A good variety of museums and attractions.
• A year round events calendar.
• The city that inspired such artists as James Ensor, Arno and Marvin Gaye.
• Optimum accessibility by car/train/plane.
• Brussels is only 1h15 minutes from Oostende.
• Lille-Oostende takes no more than 50 minutes.
Oostende has all you need to organise a unique convention by the sea.
Combine the Kursaal Convention Centre in Oostende with the wide range of accommodation within walking distance. Call on the expertise of the Oostende Convention Bureau and you will have all the right ingredients for a successful convention. You look after your guests and we will ensure a flawless organisation.
How can Oostende Convention Bureau help out with your conference by the sea?
• We have 15 years of expertise.
• We offer personal advice and follow-up.
• Assistance with bid preparation.
• We prepare and organisesite inspection trips.
• We offer a comprehensive and complete overview of the service providers.
• We look for transportation, accommodation and partner activities.
• We provide logistics support.
• We arrange additional hospitality through the local authorities.
• Online hotel reservation tool.
• A single contact person.
Oostende is a place where both the Flemish-speaking and the French-speaking participants of our convention like to go to. It allows them to experience a bit of a holiday feeling while working hard. We always try to let them discover parts of Oostende during their stay. This year we are planning a visit to C-Power and Oesterbank.
We have had an excellent cooperation with Kursaal Oostende for some years now. De Lijn takes care of our transport and we can count on Oostende Convention Bureau for good advice on hotels. They also inform us of what’s new in Oostende, and of the different events.
Chris Venstermans, ACV-Nationaal