Enchanting location for seminars and events in a castle in the Belgian Ardennes – Château de Mirwart
An impressive 11th -century castle located in a picturesque village amid a breathtaking domain of 1400 hectares of Ardennes forests.
Located on a rock in the L’Homme valley, the impressive castle dominates the nearby idyllic village of Mirwart. Mirwart, “one of the Most Beautiful Villages in Wallonia, is located in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes amid a 1,400-hectare domain full of forests that is home to beautiful deer. The recently renovated castle, which has been destroyed and rebuilt several times throughout its history, is the ideal place for your event, seminar or your romantic wedding party! The pearl of Walloon architectural heritage, remote from civilisation yet easily accessible. An enchanting place, full of history and character.
Capacity: maximum 220 people (seated inside). Outside in the inner courtyard and our multifunctional garden, we are happy to consider customised capacity.
Magnificent views of the nearby village of Mirwart and the vast forests.
Château de Mirwart can accommodate any type of celebration; from an intimate wedding to a sparkling party. We are happy to look at your party or seminarire tailor-made, there are many different spots you can use for the party, so your guests will always be surprised:
– Salle d’honneur: up to 220 people, beautiful views of the castle façade and towers. Square room with dimensions: 17mx19m. Ideal for a walking dinner or seated dîner with dance party.
– Cour d’honneur: surrounded by the outer walls in the heart of the castle and south-facing, accessible via a monumental staircase is the ideal intimate place for your reception. (outdoor setting, capacity variable)
– Classified rooms on the ground floor: Salon Bleu, Salle de Billard and Salle à manger, with a huge terrace with magnificent views of the surrounding estate and the picturesque village of Miwart. (40 people per room)
– Multifunctional inner courtyard: possibility of covering by placing a tent, holding the ceremony, or welcoming your guests with an aperitif.
– Secluded amid pleasant, green surroundings with a beautiful castle garden.
– An impressively renovated monument with contemporary comfort
– Wedding ceremony possible in the village church of picturesque authentic Mirwart
– Possibility of staying overnight in the castle
– Easily accessible via the E411
– Extensive and varied catering offer
– Possibility of activities on the following day, brunch or walk.
The castle and its outbuildings house 24 renovated luxury flats and suites, each with its own atmosphere and identity. In the classic suites with a modern ‘touch’ on the ground floor, under the wooden rafters of the slate roof, or in the medieval defence tower.
There is thus the possibility of accommodating up to 65 guests.
If you would like even more guests to stay overnight, there are several possibilities within walking distance in the charming gîtes of the village wan Mirwart.
The next morning, we will be happy to explore with you the possibilities for a brunch, activity in the vast domain.
The castle has an extensive private car park with a capacity of 125 cars, available to your guests.
Each party includes a tailor-made food concept. In order to guarantee the necessary quality and offer a variety of options, you can choose from a selection of 5 caterers. They offer you a range of flavours and concepts. In short, culinary creativity, always tailor-made.