Castle for seminars in Valkenburg - Château St. Gerlach
Transcend the Ordinary
Formerly a grand farmhouse, convent and grain loft, the magnificent Château St. Gerlach has been converted into a luxury hotel, where original features have been maintained that belie its modern approach. A popular gathering place, the estate has numerous meeting and event rooms housed within the 15th century château, manor farm and the newly opened St. Gerlach Pavilion. Whether hosting a small intimate event, largescale celebration or wedding party, there are numerous possibilities on offer at the property.
Featuring opulent design and modern technology, Château St. Gerlach’s 15 event spaces can accommodate anything from a handful of attendees to gatherings of up to 1,000 delegates. Each room has an individual personality that reflects the character of the buildings. Those located in the château are enhanced by 15th century detailing, while the spaces in the former farmhouse are inspired by the close proximity of the countryside. The six Manor Farm rooms, with integrated audio visual facilities, offer more intimate meeting areas and the stunning, contemporary addition to the estate’s historic landscape, St. Gerlach Pavilion offers three multifunctional rooms that can be integrated to accommodate several hundred guests.
An added benefit is the 114 luxury guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments within the historic château allowing seamless multi-day meetings with overnight stays. Contact our talented team to create a meetings package that’s perfect for you.
Facilities at Château St. Gerlach
- Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach
- 114 guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Ample free parking (including up to 7 bus spaces)
- Electric car charging station
- Church of St. Gerlachus & treasury
- Exclusive use options
- Indoor Roman swimming pool, sauna and Turkish steam room
- Surrounded by a park with herb and vegetable garden, vineyard and orchard
- Bar and lounge
- Bistrot de Liège, classic French cuisine
- Burgemeester Quicx, Coffee & More
- Sixteen meeting and banquet rooms (4-750 people)