Who are we looking for?
We are looking for the best and brightest International Sales Representative (M/F) to join our sales team in our HQ office in Brussels North, Belgium. If you’re looking for an energetic work environment full of new opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Learn about the meeting event industry and with the help of team expand the business to support our fast growing global expansion.
Who are we?
fielddrive provides on-site technical solutions for the meetings and events industry. This platform links directly to online registration platforms and allows organizers to take advantage of live badging, onsite registration, workshop scanning and even fully automated audience presence detection and engagement
fielddrive has developed its own registration desks and software to handle all live badging onsite at a speed of 250 guests an hour per registration desk. All the data is synchronized live with the webserver through our live check-in tool. fielddrive as awarded best attendee management system in 2016.
Our HQ office is located in Brussels North, Belgium.
Your job at Fielddrive
· Prospect and develop new and existing business relationships with international customers,
· Meet job-related activity requirements: phone & skype calls, presentations, appointments…,
· Relationship building and full account management,
· Qualifying leads and requirements from customers,
· Intensive customer contact by designing quotes and close follow up of (potential) deals,
· Attending international fairs and exhibitions abroad.
· Negotiation and persuasion – follow up & closing the deal,
· Professional and goal-oriented,
· Strong judgment and decision-making,
· Superior time management and multi-tasking,
· Strong verbal (phone & skype conversations) and written communication,
· Critical thinking and creative problem-solving,
· Familiar with Microsoft Office, Salesforce or other CRM packages.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree,
· 2-3 years of sales experience in international sales,
· Fluent in English, Dutch (written and spoken),
· Multi-lingual and multi-cultural skills are preferred.
Interested ?Apply now!
Send your CV and motivational letter to Denis Pilet – firstname.lastname@example.org