Production Resource Group (PRG) is the global market leader in the AV event industry. Our teams develop and carry out the most challenging and groundbreaking projects. From touring and festivals, car shows, television and theater, to sports and entertainment – PRG delivers concept-to-execution, with the most creative and advanced production solutions available on the market.
PRG is active in 72 locations worldwide. For our location in Tildonk, Belgium, we are looking for an:
- Acting as a main point of contact for clients in the entertainment industry.
- Coordinate and negotiate pricing and specifications.
- Liaise with Finance Department to carry out account checks and discuss payment terms.
- Calculate and present client quotations in line with the company’s pricing policy.
- Provide clients with advice in all areas of project management, including technical and equipment specifications, crew schedules, transport requirements,… with the support of our Production Team where required.
- Manage project changes and customer confirmations, respecting the company’s customer credit control policy.
- Keep up to date with PRG’s policies, products and services.
- Attend internal meetings when required.
- Prepare job forecasts and financial summaries.
- First experience within a client-facing customer focused environment.
- Preferable technical experience in lighting, video and sound.
- Good contacts and network within the entertainment industry.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relations.
- Good understanding of the company’s product range & procedures.
- Financial awareness and business acumen.
- Ability to prepare a proposal to a customer’s outline specification against a budget.
- The ability to work independent and develop upon your own initiative.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritize within a demanding workload.
- Attention and accuracy to detail.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or French and English.
- Computer literate (good knowledge of current software tools).
- A challenging position within a dynamic environment and an interesting industry.
- Real opportunity to grow your personal skills and ambitions.
- Competitive salary in accordance to your experience, including fringe benefits.