Exclusive meeting à Tervuren - Seven Heads ConferenceTo overview
Seven Heads Conference
More than an exclusive setting: a unique approach
Close to Brussels and Leuven there is a unique and inspiring location for board meetings, seminars, workshops, product presentations, strategic meetings, brainstorming sessions, training, receptions, …
Seven Heads Conference not only provides the perfect framework for ‘new conferences’ but it also gives the added value of ‘attention to every detail’. After all, a successful meeting or event is about more than planning and logistics, experience is central.
Seven Heads Conference offers an exclusive but homely setting. You enter with expectations and leave with ideas and solutions.
- Conference room: 120m2
- Laser projector and screen
- Smart TV 7 LED75” HDR Wi-Fi
- Hi-speed internet
- Barco sound system
- High quality Wilkhahn office furniture.
- Garden / Koi pond and terrace 280 m2
- Meadow 500 m2 (where marquee can be set-up)
- Modular conference table for up to 20
- Theatre staging possible for up to 45
- Separate catering area
- Toilets/shower area
- Areas for break-out sessions both inside and out
- Large furnished outdoor terrace.
- Exclusive dining room with terrace for 10 to 12 guests, with a rural view.
Several breakfast, lunch and reception formulas are available: guaranteed quality, local suppliers. Dinners: from traditional to world cuisine.
5 km from the Africamuseum, the Park and the centre of Tervuren
There are several fantastic B&B’s nearby.