Viaje zoekt Event Sales ManagerNaar overzicht
Description of the function:
Efficient, intelligence, work ethic, empathy, sales by nature and self-awareness.
We are looking for an Event Sales Manager to represent, promote and sell the casino facilities to the corporate markets as well as industry agents.
- Proactively drive venue sales and increase volume of event business
- Have full product knowledge and ability to cross sell all aspects of the business
- Developing and increasing business in the private and corporate markets
- Establishing clients’ needs and presenting effective event solutions
- Employing the appropriate resources to elevate the company above competitors
- Maximising the conversion of enquiries to confirmed business from new clients
- Coordinates with all departments to ensure all aspects for the event are ready
- Ensures a high level of guest satisfaction, helping them with their requests and complaints.
- Reports to the F&B Manager
- Experience in events and high profile London venues
- A proven track record converting incoming enquiries to confirmed sales
- High standards, great attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
- Great service skills, able to manage clients expectations and deliver memorable events
- Self-motivated with a desire to surpass targets
- Great track record of conversion and management of around 100 events per annum
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, including event sales management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; ability to resolve conflicts.
- Good impression.
What we offer:
- Exciting and challenging position in a leading company.
- Competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages